The first place I looked came up when i searched 'live music'. The actual building and area looked really good and the objects for the stage and dancefloor were very detailed. The bad thing about it was that nobody was there or playing so I must have been there at the wrong time or it's just not very popular. I'd go back if somebody was playing but while there's no music it's just a nice place to look at.OD Designs - FREE GUITAR Largest Music Store
I searched up guitars and came across this guitar shop. It had a huge selection of pretty much every guitar texture you could think of. Because of that it took ages to load so you would have to wait a while before looking around. It wasn't a very nice shop to look at either other than the pictures of objects on walls. I'd go back eventually but i think i'd probably only buy one or two so there's probably not much need to go back heaps.Prankster Isle
I was invited to this place by somebody and found it actually had some live music. There was a guy playing an Oasis cover via a streaming music feed and was pretty sweet because he would talk to people who were dancing. The downside was he wasn't a very good singer but there must be heaps more people like that. I'd visit again just for the conversations he was having with people.
No comments:
Post a Comment